Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Quick Shout Out!

Hello All!

I hope you've been having a good week! As you know, if you've been reading this blog, my week has been very helpful in re-directing my focus! I'm constantly amazed at how, even in the middle of a study, God will instantly convict me of the times that I've gotten off of the straight and narrow!

Well, today has already been a pretty full day, and we're just at the 12 o'clock marker! Today I am going to Waco with the band, Courrier, and we're going to be doing a show there. Unfortunately, with all of the things going on this morning, I haven't had a lot of time to get on here and write something. So, I will hopefully catch up on everything tomorrow morning, but I just wanted to throw out a quick shout and make sure y'all know that I'm on the way to recovery! It's been a crazy time... but God is faithful to shape me as He would have me to be!

I pray that He will continue to do the same for you!

Grace and Peace!

Questions or Comments? E-mail me at afflquestions@yahoo.com .

No comments: