Monday, March 9, 2009

Something New!

Hello Friends!

I have been trying to figure out what I could use as a steady topic for this blog, for quite some time now. I must admit that I am much more comfortable with a series than with daily randomness. Perhaps that is an area in which I should trust God more?

However, I've come up with an idea and I think I know now what I'm going to be going through for the next... however long it takes me to get through it!

That being said, I was thinking of going through Romans. I'm going to start with Romans 1:1 and go all the way through to Romans 16:27 (Unless of course God shows me something different, somewhere along the way, to blog on).

My greatest wish is that this would be an opportunity for feedback from you, the readers, whenever we get to subjects in which you have experience or opinion. I would love for this to be a place where you can come and ask questions when we get to something that doesn't make sense to you. For example, when we are approaching a verse that you either love and that has blessed you, or if it's one that you don't quite understand, that you would e-mail me at the "afflquestions" e-mail that I put at the end of each blog entry. That way I could do some specific research before addressing that particular verse. I'm not going to pretend to have all of the answers to every verse that we will come across in Romans. There is a very good chance that, on a weekly basis, we will come across something that I will not have all of the answers for. However, this doesn't deter me from this task.

Well, with that... I'm going to be done for today, and I will "see" you all tomorrow with Romans 1:1!

Friends, Grace and Peace to you!


Questions or Comments? E-mail me at afflquestions@yahoo.com.

No comments: